Did you know that when you create a Reading List, it can be marked public or private?
1. "Happy Ends" to Crises of Heterosexual Desire: Toward a Social Psychology of Recent German Comedies--Randall Halle
2. Consuming the Other: Identity, Alterity, and Contemporary German Cinema- Lutz Koepnick
3. Mourning, Sound, and Vision: Jean-Luc Godard's JLG/JLG- Nora M. Alter
4. Turkish Cinema in the New Europe: Visualizing Ethnic Conflict in Sinan Çetin's Berlin in Berlin-Angelica Fenner
5. In a Desert Somewhere between Disney and Las Vegas: The Fantasy of Interracial Harmony and American Multiculturalism in Percy Adlon's Bagdad Cafe-Barbara Mennel and Amy Ongiri
6. Teutonic Water: Effervescent Otherness in Doris Dörrie's Nobody Loves Me-Margaret McCarthy
If you are requesting permission to photocopy material for classroom use, please contact the Copyright Clearance Center at copyright.com;
If the Copyright Clearance Center cannot grant permission, you may request permission from our Copyrights & Permissions Manager (use Contact Information listed below).
If you are requesting permission to reprint DUP material (journal or book selection) in another book or in any other format, contact our Copyrights & Permissions Manager (use Contact Information listed below).
Many images/art used in material copyrighted by Duke University Press are controlled, not by the Press, but by the owner of the image. Please check the credit line adjacent to the illustration, as well as the front and back matter of the book for a list of credits. You must obtain permission directly from the owner of the image. Occasionally, Duke University Press controls the rights to maps or other drawings. Please direct permission requests for these images to email@example.com.
For book covers to accompany reviews, please contact the publicity department.
If you're interested in a Duke University Press book for subsidiary rights/translations, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Include the book title/author, rights sought, and estimated print run.
Instructions for requesting an electronic text on behalf of a student with disabilities are available here.