We are excited to partner with technology provider Silverchair Information Systems to provide an integrated user experience for all humanities and social sciences content from Duke University Press.
Resources for the Transition
- Press release (posted January 18, 2017)
- Frequently asked questions (updated November 14, 2017)
- Customer checklist (posted October 26, 2017)
- Journal URL Crosswalk (posted September 5, 2017)
- URL Constructs (posted October 6, 2017)
- Platform Functionality Not Yet Available (updated November 22, 2017)
- Instructions for Accessing the Institutional Administrator Dashboard (updated March 1, 2018)
About Users Experience Benefits
Here are some of the benefits users experience in our new digital publishing platform:
- The platform showcases both the variety and the cohesion of our highly interdisciplinary scholarship.
- Readers and researchers have opportunities to discover related works and other content relevant to their interests.
- Users have a highly intuitive experience as they move through the articles and books on the site.
- The site is natively mobile, adapting seamlessly to devices of any size.
- Library administrators will benefit from a unified interface that allows them to manage all of their holdings in one place.
Feel free to send your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Links to Account Administration Pages