Tikkun content is available to purchase as an archive of all available digital content (2000–2018) or by year, for institutions that wish to fill gaps in holdings. Edited by Rabbi Michael Lerner, founder of the Network of Spiritual Progressives, Tikkun offers analysis and commentary that strives to bridge the cultural divide between religious and secular progressives.
Notable Tikkun Contributors: Yehuda Amichai, Cherie Brown, Annie Dillard, Michael Eric Dyson, Peter Gabel, Allen Ginsberg, Judith Plaskow, Omid Safi, Rebecca Solnit, Ayelet Waldman, Arthur Waskow, Cornel West
Please contact email@example.com to learn more or place an order.
- Perpetual access to purchased content
- COUNTER-compliant usage statistics
- No ongoing maintenance fees
- Unlimited multiuser access
- 2000 to 2018 (complete digital archive): $2,090
- Price per volume: $110
We can provide customization for former subscribers who wish to fill gaps in their holdings.
Tikkun's Top Ten Articles
- “Grounds for Hope,” by Rebecca Solnit (volume 32, published 2017)
- “Changing the Matrix: Moving the Left Toward Communalism,” by Chaia Heller (volume 31, published 2016)
- “Sabbath Practice as Political Resistance: Building the Religious Counterculture,” by Ana Levy-Lyons (volume 27, published 2012)
- “Food Politics,” (volume 31, published 2016)
- “Rethinking Immigration with Art,” by Laura E. Pérez (volume 28, published 2013)
- “Love for the Prophet Muhammad: A Key to Countering Islamism and Islamophobia,” by Joseph Lumbard (volume 30, published 2015)
- “Queering Palestinian Solidarity Work,” by Wendy Elisheva Somerson (volume 28, published 2013)
- “Overcoming Trump-ism: A New Strategy for Progressives,” by Rabbi Michael Lerner (volume 32, published 2017)
- “Net Neutrality and the Fight for Social Justice,” by Sam Ross-Brown (volume 30, published 2015)
- “Beyond Allyship: Multiracial Work to End Racism,” by Julie Greenberg (volume 29, published 2014)
Before orders can be processed, Duke University Press must receive prepayment. Prepayment must be sent to:
Duke University Press
905 W. Main St., Suite 18B
Durham, NC 27701
+1.919.688.5134 (ph), +1-919-688-2615 (fax)
Duke University Press requires a signed site license agreement for access to the Tikkun Archive.
Any questions regarding the site license can be directed to the Library Relations and Sales Manager at +1.919.687.3655 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Journals Site License (PDF)
Institutional Subscribers Usage Statistics
Please access the Institutional Administrator Dashboard to download your COUNTER-compliant usage statistics. If you have not received setup instructions for the Dashboard, please email email@example.com.
Consortium Subscribers Usage Statistics
COUNTER-compliant usage statistics are available to e-Duke Journals Scholarly Collection consortium subscribers. Contact us for usage statistics until administrator access is granted.