Mathematical Sciences Publishers (MSP), Project Euclid, and Duke University Press have partnered to offer MSP on Euclid, a collection of the same eleven journals published and sold as a bundle by MSP but now enhanced by the functionality of the Project Euclid platform. MSP on Euclid is an alternative way of purchasing and accessing this electronic collection of MSP titles.
The MSP on Euclid partnership brings together:
- MSP's high-quality, peer-reviewed journals
- Duke University Press's institutional sales and customer support
- Project Euclid's rich hosting environment and functionality, including COUNTER usage statistics
Features for Institutions
- COUNTER- and SUSHI-compliant usage statistics exclusively provided by Project Euclid
- Perpetual access to purchased current content
- Term access to all available archival content
- Library subscription management tool
- Interoperability through the Open Archives Initiative
- Shibboleth-enabled user authentication (in select countries)
Features for Researchers
- Integration with Project Euclid's larger mathematics collection, including many open-access resources, on one site with full-text search, discovery, and research tools
- Articles and references to MathSciNet (Math Reviews), zbMATH, arXiv, and CrossRef
- Clearly rendered formulas and symbols on all browsers through the MathJax display engine
- Responsive design for use on a variety of screen sizes
Before orders can be processed, Duke University Press must receive prepayment and have a signed site license agreement on file, unless other arrangements have been made. Prepayment must be sent to
Duke University Press
905 W. Main St., Suite 18B
Durham, NC 27701
+1.919.688.5134 (ph), +1-919-688-2615 (fax)
Institutions will receive a confirmation email when access is activated.
Duke University Press requires a signed site license agreement for access to MSP on Euclid. Any questions regarding the site license can be directed to the library relations manager at 919-687-3655 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Project Euclid provides institutional subscribers with COUNTER-compliant usage statistics. Please visit Project Euclid.