Duke University Press has been publishing mathematics scholarship for over 80 years, including one of the leading journals in its field, Duke Mathematical Journal. Our in-house editorial, design, and production team specializes in mathematics publishing and technology. We form strong relationships with our partners, from the journals we publish to Project Euclid and MSP (Mathematical Sciences Publishers).
Our Mathematics Journals
We publish math journals hosted on Project Euclid:
We also sell two collections of math content, Euclid Prime
and MSP on Euclid
Project Euclid is a nonprofit, university-based online hosting platform for mathematics supported by Duke University Press and the Cornell University Library. Its mission is to provide powerful, low-cost publishing services for mathematics and statistics scholarship.
Librarians can purchase Euclid Prime, a collection of titles in mathematics and statistics from independent publishers located around the world, hosted on Project Euclid and sold by Duke University Press.
MSP on Euclid
MSP (Mathematical Sciences Publishers), Project Euclid, and Duke University Press have partnered to offer MSP on Euclid, a collection of the same eleven journals published and sold as a bundle by MSP but now enhanced by the functionality of the Project Euclid platform.
Features for Institutions
- COUNTER- and SUSHI-compliant usage statistics exclusively provided by Project Euclid
- Perpetual access to purchased current content
- Term access to all available archival content
- Library subscription management tool
- Interoperability through the Open Archives Initiative
- Shibboleth-enabled user authentication (in select countries)
Features for Researchers
- Integration with Project Euclid's larger mathematics collection, including many open-access resources, on one site with full-text search, discovery, and research tools
- Articles and references to MathSciNet (Math Reviews), zbMATH, arXiv, and CrossRef
- Clearly rendered formulas and symbols on all browsers through the MathJax display engine
- Responsive design for use on a variety of screen sizes