Marisol de la Cadena is Professor of Anthropology at the University of California, Davis, and the author of Earth Beings: Ecologies of Practice across Andean Worlds, also published by Duke University Press.
Mario Blaser is Associate Professor of Geography and Archaeology at the Memorial University of Newfoundland and the author of Storytelling Globalization from the Chaco and Beyond, also published by Duke University Press.
Introduction. Pluriverse: Proposals for a World of Many Worlds / Mario Blaser and Marisol de la Cadena 1
1. Opening Up Relations / Marilyn Strathern 23
2. Spiderweb Anthropologies: Ecologies, Infrastructures, Entanglements / Alberto Corsín Jiménez 53
3. The Challenge of Ontological Politics / Isabelle Stengers 83
4. The Politics of Working Cosmologies Together While Keeping Them Separate / Helen Verran 112
5. Denaturalizing Nature / John Law and Marianne Lien 131
6. Humans and Terrans in the Gaia War / Eduardo Viveiros de Castro and Deborah Danowski 172
Paper ISBN: 978-1-4780-0295-6
Cloth ISBN: 978-1-4780-0136-2