Carolina Alonso Bejarano is an activist scholar and writer who teaches in the Department of Latino and Caribbean Studies at Rutgers University. She is also a DJ and an editor, translator and collective member of Sangría Editora.
Lucia López Juárez is an activist who fights for equal rights for all people, a domestic worker, and a mother who cares for her home.
Mirian A. Mijangos García is a singer, songwriter, and naturopath. She is also a mother, an ethnographer, and an immigrants' rights activist.
Daniel M. Goldstein is Professor Emeritus of Anthropology at Rutgers University and author of Owners of the Sidewalk: Security and Survival in the Informal City, also published by Duke University Press.
"broken poem" ix
1. Colonial Anthropology and Its Alternatives 17
2. Journeys toward Decolonizing 38
3. Reflections on Fieldwork in New Jersey 59
4. Undocumented Activist Theory and a Decolonial Methodology 78
5. Undocumented Theater: Writing and Resistance 101
Paper ISBN: 978-1-4780-0395-3
Cloth ISBN: 978-1-4780-0362-5