1. Introduction: Diaspora and the Localities of Race–Minkah Makalani
2. The Racial State of the Everyday and the Making of Ethnic Statistics in Britain–Jacqueline Nassy Brown
3. Left Out: Afro-Latinos, Black Baseball, and the Revision of Baseball's Racial History–Adrian Burgos, Jr.
4. Beyond Heritage Tourism: Race and the Politics of African-Diasporic Interactions–Jemima Pierre
5. Family Matters: Diaspora, Difference, and the Visual Archive–Tina M. Campt
6. Feeling Diaspora in Harlem and Havana–Frank Guridy