Department of Mathematics
Graduate School of Science
Kyoto 606-8502, Japankjm@math.kyoto-u.ac.jp
Editors in Chief:
Koji Fujiwara, Kyoto University
Atsushi Moriwaki, Kyoto University
Indexed/abstracted in the following: Academic Search Alumni Edition, Academic Search Complete, Academic Search Elite, Academic Search Premier, Academic Search Ultimate, ArticleFirst, Current Index to Statistics (Online), MathSciNet, Science Citation Index Expanded, Scopus, Ulrichsweb, Web of Science, Zentralblatt MATH (Online)
Half Page B/W - 7.125" X 5.0625": $225
Full Page B/W - 7.125" X 10.125": $300
June 2021 (61:2) - Closes 03/22/2021
September 2021 (61:3) - Closes 06/15/2021
December 2021 (61:4) - Closes 09/14/2021
More advertising information can be found in our ad rate catalog.
To reserve an ad or to submit artwork, email email@example.com. No insertion is required. Please specify in which Duke University Press journal your ad should appear.
Individual Access Instructions
In order to activate your online access to the Kyoto Journal of Mathematics
1. Visit projecteuclid.org/CreateProfile.
2. Complete the form to create a Euclid profile. The e-mail address provided will be used to contact you regarding electronic access.
3. Under ‘Personal Subscription Registration’ select Kyoto Journal of Mathematics from the list of publications offered.
4. Enter your customer number in the field marked ‘Subscriber Code’ and click ‘Create Profile’. You can find your customer number on the mailing label of the journal or on the renewal notice. If you are unable to find your customer number, please contact Customer Service.
5. If you subscribe to any other titles hosted by Project Euclid, select the title from the additional drop-down lists provided and enter the subscriber code provided by the publisher. Click 'Create Profile' to submit the form.
You should now have access to the Kyoto Journal of Mathematics through Project Euclid. Visit the Journals home page at dukeupress.edu/journals for additional information on any Duke University Press title.
Thank you for activating your online access. If you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Institutional Access Instructions
Before orders for the electronic version of the Kyoto Journal of Mathematics can be processed, Duke University Press must receive prepayment and have a completed online technical form on file, unless other arrangements have been made. To submit your technical information and receive electronic access to the Kyoto Journal of Mathematics, please fill out the online access form.
Prepayment must be sent to Duke University Press Customer Service.