Follow us on Twitter.
1. Editor’s Note–Mark Schlesinger
2. Congress, Health Care, and Congressional Caucuses: An Examination of the Diabetes Caucus–Eileen Burgin
3. Between Welfare Medicine and Mainstream Entitlement: Medicaid at the Political Crossroads–Colleen Grogan and Eric Patashnik
4. Adoption of Retrospective Medicare Maximization Billing Practices by State Medicaid Home Care Programs–Wayne L. Anderson, Genevieve S. Kenney, and
Donna J. Rabiner
5. Mandating Insurance Offers for Low-Wage Workers: An Evaluation of Labor Market Effects–Amy Wolaver, Timothy McBride, and Barbara Wolfe
6. Research Brief: Health News and the American Public, 1996-2002–Mollyann Brodie, Elizabeth C. Hamel, Drew E. Altman, Robert J. Blendon, and John M. Benson
7. Books Received
8. News and Notes
9. News from Affiliated Organizations
If you are requesting permission to photocopy material for classroom use, please contact the Copyright Clearance Center at copyright.com;
If the Copyright Clearance Center cannot grant permission, you may request permission from our Copyrights & Permissions Manager (use Contact Information listed below).
If you are requesting permission to reprint DUP material (journal or book selection) in another book or in any other format, contact our Copyrights & Permissions Manager (use Contact Information listed below).
Many images/art used in material copyrighted by Duke University Press are controlled, not by the Press, but by the owner of the image. Please check the credit line adjacent to the illustration, as well as the front and back matter of the book for a list of credits. You must obtain permission directly from the owner of the image. Occasionally, Duke University Press controls the rights to maps or other drawings. Please direct permission requests for these images to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For book covers to accompany reviews, please contact the publicity department.
If you're interested in a Duke University Press book for subsidiary rights/translations, please contact email@example.com. Include the book title/author, rights sought, and estimated print run.
Instructions for requesting an electronic text on behalf of a student with disabilities are available here.
Sign up for Subject Matters email updates to receive discounts, new book announcements, and more.