Orrin H. Pilkey is James B. Duke Professor Emeritus of Geology at Duke University and the author and coauthor of numerous books, including The Last Beach, also published by Duke University Press.
Keith C. Pilkey is an administrative law judge with the Social Security Administration. He is coauthor, with Orrin H. Pilkey, of Global Climate Change: A Primer, also published by Duke University Press.
1. Flee the Sea: Climate Refugees
2. The End of the Inupiat Way of Life
3. Lord Willing and the Creek Don't Rise: Sunny Day Flooding
4. Dirty Waters and Worried Minds: Health Concerns in an Age of Climate Change
5. The Front Line in the Battle: The U.S. Military
6. At-Risk Coastal Environments: Is Resilience Futile?
7. The Environmental Impact of Surging Seas: Life at the Edge
8. Inundated Infrastructure: Imperiled Energy Facilities
9. Coast Catastrophes: Cities on the Brink
10. Under Water: National Flood Insurance and Climate Gentrification
11. What You Can Do about Sea Level Rise
Appendix A. Global Delta Population Displacement Potential by 2050
Appendix B. The Economic and Environmental Price of Holding the Shoreline Still with Hart Stablization
Appendix C. Living with the Shore Book Series
Paper ISBN: 978-1-4780-0637-4
Cloth ISBN: 978-1-4780-0506-3