Follow us on Twitter.
1. Up Front—Erika Munk
2. The Apocalyptic Century—Elinor Fuchs
3. The Last Night Epilogue to "The Last Days of Mankind" An Excerpt—Karl Kraus, Translated by Douglas Langworthy
4. The Apocalyptic Mode and the Terror of History: Turn-of-the-Century Russian and Polish Millenarian Drama—Daniel Gerould
5. Burning for Judgment Day—Sylvere Lotringer
6. End Worlds without Ends in Beckett and Duras— Gabrielle Cody
7. Exhibits: Settings of Apocalypse
8. "No Future without Marx":Dramaturgies of "The End of History" in Churchill, Brenton, and Barker—Michael Evenden
9. Babylon Now: Tennessee William's Apocalypses—Linda Dorff
10. The Lingering Hour A Fragment—Tennessee Williams
11. Begin with Apocalypse: The Re-Actionary Theater of Heiner Muller—Kirk Williams
If you are requesting permission to photocopy material for classroom use, please contact the Copyright Clearance Center at copyright.com;
If the Copyright Clearance Center cannot grant permission, you may request permission from our Copyrights & Permissions Manager (use Contact Information listed below).
If you are requesting permission to reprint DUP material (journal or book selection) in another book or in any other format, contact our Copyrights & Permissions Manager (use Contact Information listed below).
Many images/art used in material copyrighted by Duke University Press are controlled, not by the Press, but by the owner of the image. Please check the credit line adjacent to the illustration, as well as the front and back matter of the book for a list of credits. You must obtain permission directly from the owner of the image. Occasionally, Duke University Press controls the rights to maps or other drawings. Please direct permission requests for these images to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For book covers to accompany reviews, please contact the publicity department.
If you're interested in a Duke University Press book for subsidiary rights/translations, please contact email@example.com. Include the book title/author, rights sought, and estimated print run.
Instructions for requesting an electronic text on behalf of a student with disabilities are available here.
Contributors. Gabrielle Cody, Linda Dorff, Michael Evenden, Elinor Fuchs, Daniel Gerould, Sylvére Lotringer, Matthew Wilson Smith, Kirk Williams
Sign up for Subject Matters email updates to receive discounts, new book announcements, and more.