Sign up for new title announcements and special offers.
1. Up Front–Tom Sellar and Eric Salzman
2. AFTER POSTDRAMATIC THEATER, Translated by Matthew R. Price–Bernd Stegemann
3. SERBIAN THEATER AT THE CROSSROADS–Ivan Medenica
4. FINDING OUR WAY–Milena Bogavac and Milos Lolic
5. BARBELO, ON DOGS AND CHILDREN, Translated by Alice Copple-Tosic– Biljana Srbljanovic
6. AMERICAN PLAYWRIGHTS ON LANGUAGE AND THE WAR IN IRAQ: A Virtual Roundtable–David Adjmi, Christine Evans, Charlotte Meehan, Lisa Schlesinger, Christopher Shinn, and Naomi Wallace
7. PREFACE TO ELFRIEDE JELINEK'S BAMBILAND– Colin Mannex
8. BAMBILAND, Translated by Lilian Friedberg–Elfriede Jelinek
9. THINKING INSIDE THE BOX: MEDITATIONS ON THE MINIATURE–Claudia Orenstein
10. OBAMA DRAMAS–Jacob Gallagher-Ross
If you are requesting permission to photocopy material for classroom use, please contact the Copyright Clearance Center at copyright.com;
If the Copyright Clearance Center cannot grant permission, you may request permission from our Copyrights & Permissions Manager (use Contact Information listed below).
If you are requesting permission to reprint DUP material (journal or book selection) in another book or in any other format, contact our Copyrights & Permissions Manager (use Contact Information listed below).
Many images/art used in material copyrighted by Duke University Press are controlled, not by the Press, but by the owner of the image. Please check the credit line adjacent to the illustration, as well as the front and back matter of the book for a list of credits. You must obtain permission directly from the owner of the image. Occasionally, Duke University Press controls the rights to maps or other drawings. Please direct permission requests for these images to email@example.com.
For book covers to accompany reviews, please contact the publicity department.
If you're interested in a Duke University Press book for subsidiary rights/translations, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Include the book title/author, rights sought, and estimated print run.
Instructions for requesting an electronic text on behalf of a student with disabilities are available here.