Follow us on Instagram.
2. Up Front—Eduardo Machado
3. The New Virtuosity: Outperforming and Imperfection on the German Stage—Bettina Brandl-Risi
4. Flight Paths. Interviewed and Translated by Tom Sellar—Philippe Quesne
5. Taking Stock—Grand Magasin
6. The New Chinoiserie—Ong Keng Sen
7. Black and White Fires—Rachel Rusch
8. Almost Paradise—Katherine Profeta
9. Separate but Inseparable—Stanley Kauffmann
10. A Life of Slaying Dragons and Other Dramatic Business—Dennis C. Beck
11. Good Theater in Bad Times—Claudia Orenstein
12. Stages of Voice and Text: Reading the Life of Karl Kraus—Kristina Mendicino
13. A Cacophony of Voices—Lydia Garcia
If you are requesting permission to photocopy material for classroom use, please contact the Copyright Clearance Center at copyright.com;
If the Copyright Clearance Center cannot grant permission, you may request permission from our Copyrights & Permissions Manager (use Contact Information listed below).
If you are requesting permission to reprint DUP material (journal or book selection) in another book or in any other format, contact our Copyrights & Permissions Manager (use Contact Information listed below).
Many images/art used in material copyrighted by Duke University Press are controlled, not by the Press, but by the owner of the image. Please check the credit line adjacent to the illustration, as well as the front and back matter of the book for a list of credits. You must obtain permission directly from the owner of the image. Occasionally, Duke University Press controls the rights to maps or other drawings. Please direct permission requests for these images to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For book covers to accompany reviews, please contact the publicity department.
If you're interested in a Duke University Press book for subsidiary rights/translations, please contact email@example.com. Include the book title/author, rights sought, and estimated print run.
Instructions for requesting an electronic text on behalf of a student with disabilities are available here.
Sign up for Subject Matters email updates to receive discounts, new book announcements, and more.