Madina Tlostanova is Professor of Postcolonial Feminisms at Linköping University, Sweden, and the author of several books, most recently, Postcolonialism and Postsocialism in Fiction and Art: Resistance and Re-existence.
Introduction. A Futureless Ontology? 1
1. The Decolonial Sublime 25
2. Decolonial Aesthesis and Post-Soviet Art 33
3. A Woman Who Has Many Selves and Takes Over Many Spaces: A Conversation with Liina Siib 65
4. Beyond Dependencies: A Talk with Vyacheslav Akhunov, the Lonely Ranger of Uzbeck Contemporary Art 84
5. Reflecting on Time, Space, and Memory with Afanassy Mamedov 106
Conclusion. People Are Silent . . . 119