Department of Mathematics
Graduate School of Science
Kyoto 606-8502, Japankjm@math.kyoto-u.ac.jp
Editors in Chief:
Koji Fujiwara, Kyoto University
Atsushi Moriwaki, Kyoto University
Indexed/abstracted in the following: Alternative Press Index (Online), America: History and Life, Current Abstracts, Emerging Sources Citation Index, Historical Abstracts (Online), Left Index (Online), MLA International Bibliography (Modern Language Association) - EBSCO, MLA International Bibliography (Modern Language Association) - Gale, MLA International Bibliography (Modern Language Association) - ProQuest, Poetry & Short Story Reference Center, Political Science Complete, PubMed, Social Science Premium Collection, SocINDEX with Full Text, SocINDEX, Sociological Abstracts (Online), Core - OCLC, Sociological Abstracts (Online), Core - ProQuest, Sociology Collection, TOC Premier (Table of Contents), Ulrichsweb, Web of Science, Worldwide Political Science Abstracts, Selective.
Half Page B/W - 7.125" X 5.0625": $225
Full Page B/W - 7.125" X 10.125": $300
June 2020 (60:2) - Closes 04/10/2020
September 2020 (60:3) - Closes 07/01/2020
December 2020 (60:4) - Closes 10/02/2020
More advertising information can be found in our ad rate catalog.
To reserve an ad or to submit artwork, email firstname.lastname@example.org. No insertion is required. Please specify in which Duke University Press journal your ad should appear.
Individual Access Instructions
In order to activate your online access to the Kyoto Journal of Mathematics
1. Visit projecteuclid.org/CreateProfile.
2. Complete the form to create a Euclid profile. The e-mail address provided will be used to contact you regarding electronic access.
3. Under ‘Personal Subscription Registration’ select Kyoto Journal of Mathematics from the list of publications offered.
4. Enter your customer number in the field marked ‘Subscriber Code’ and click ‘Create Profile’. You can find your customer number on the mailing label of the journal or on the renewal notice. If you are unable to find your customer number, please contact Customer Service.
5. If you subscribe to any other titles hosted by Project Euclid, select the title from the additional drop-down lists provided and enter the subscriber code provided by the publisher. Click 'Create Profile' to submit the form.
You should now have access to the Kyoto Journal of Mathematics through Project Euclid. Visit the Journals home page at dukeupress.edu/journals for additional information on any Duke University Press title.
Thank you for activating your online access. If you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com.
Institutional Access Instructions
Before orders for the electronic version of the Kyoto Journal of Mathematics can be processed, Duke University Press must receive prepayment and have a completed online technical form on file, unless other arrangements have been made. To submit your technical information and receive electronic access to the Kyoto Journal of Mathematics, please fill out the online access form.
Prepayment must be sent to Duke University Press Customer Service.