Kristina M. Lyons is Assistant Professor of Anthropology and Environmental Humanities at the University of Pennsylvania.
Introduction. Life in the Midst of Poison
1. From Aerial Spaces to Litter Layers
2. The Theater of Life Is Also a Stage of Death: Beyond Surface Chauvinism
3. Partial Alliances among Minor Practices: The "Ellusive" Nature of Colombia's Amazonian Plains
4. Decomposition as Life Politics: On Reclaiming and Relaying
5. Resonating Farms and Vital Spaces: A Person and His Concepts
6. Which Soils? Where Soils? Why Soils?
Paper ISBN: 978-1-4780-0816-3
Cloth ISBN: 978-1-4780-0769-2