Editorial Office:Notre Dame Journal of Formal Logic
University of Notre Dame
217 O'Shaughnessy Hall (Mailing: 301 O'Shaughnessy Hall)
Notre Dame, IN 46556-5639
Curtis Franks, University of Notre Dame
Anand Pillay, University of Notre DameEditorial and Business Manager:
Claire E. ShelyEditorial Board:
Michael J. Kremer
David E. Marker
To order issues not listed here, please e-mail email@example.com
Indexed/abstracted in the following: ArticleFirst, Arts & Humanities Citation Index, Current Contents, Current Index to Statistics (Online), Dietrich's Index Philosophicus, European Reference Index for the Humanities (ERIH) PLUS, Inspec - EBSCO, Inspec - Ovid, MathSciNet, Repertoire Bibliographique de la Philosophie (Online), Russian Academy of Sciences Bibliographies, Science Citation Index Expanded, Scopus, The Philosopher's Index (Online) - EBSCO, The Philosopher's Index (Online) - Ovid, The Philosopher's Index (Online) - ProQuest, Ulrichsweb, Web of Science, Zentralblatt MATH (Online).
Half Page B/W - 4.625" X 3.75": $225
Full Page B/W - 4.625" X 8": $300
August 2021 (62:3) - Closes 05/11/2021
November 2021 (62:4) - Closes 08/16/2021
More advertising information can be found in our ad rate catalog.
To reserve an ad or to submit artwork, email firstname.lastname@example.org. No insertion is required. Please specify in which Duke University Press journal your ad should appear.
Individual Access Instructions
In order to activate your online access to the Notre Dame Journal of Formal Logic
1. Visit projecteuclid.org/CreateProfile.
2. Complete the form to create a Euclid profile. The e-mail address provided will be used to contact you regarding electronic access.
3. Under ‘Personal Subscription Registration’ select Notre Dame Journal of Formal Logic from the list of publications offered.
4. Enter your customer number in the field marked ‘Subscriber Code’ and click ‘Create Profile’. You can find your customer number on the mailing label of the journal or on the renewal notice. If you are unable to find your customer number, please contact Customer Service.
5. If you subscribe to any other titles hosted by Project Euclid, select the title from the additional drop-down lists provided and enter the subscriber code provided by the publisher. Click 'Create Profile' to submit the form.
You should now have access to the Notre Dame Journal of Formal Logic through Project Euclid. Visit the Journals home page at dukeupress.edu/journals for additional information on any Duke University Press title.
Thank you for activating your online access. If you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com.
Institutional Access Instructions
Before orders for the electronic version of the Notre Dame Journal of Formal Logic can be processed, Duke University Press must receive prepayment and have a completed online technical form on file, unless other arrangements have been made. To submit your technical information and receive electronic access to the Notre Dame Journal of Formal Logic, please fill out the online access form.
Prepayment must be sent to Duke University Press Customer Service.