Department of Mathematics
Room 117 Physics Building
120 Science Drive
Durham, NC 27708-0320
Simon K. Donaldson, Imperial College, London
Phillip A. Griffiths, Institute for Advanced Study
Peter Sarnak, Courant Institute and Princeton University
Richard Taylor, Stanford University
Richard Hain, Duke University
Jonathan Wahl, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
With the cooperation of:
Robert L. Bryant
Tobias Holck Colding
Michael E. Taylor
To order issues not listed here, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Indexed/abstracted in the following: ArticleFirst, Current Contents, Current Index to Statistics (Online), INIS Collection Search (International Nuclear Information System), MathSciNet, Referativnyi Zhurnal, Russian Academy of Sciences Bibliographies, Science Citation Index Expanded, Scopus, Web of Science, Zentralblatt MATH (Online).
Half Page B/W - 6.8125" X 5": $300
Full Page B/W - 6.8125" X 10": $400
More advertising information can be found in our ad rate catalog.
To reserve an ad or to submit artwork, email email@example.com. No insertion is required. Please specify in which Duke University Press journal your ad should appear.
Individual Access Instructions
In order to activate your online access to the Duke Mathematical Journal
1. Visit projecteuclid.org.
2. Complete the form to create a Euclid profile. The e-mail address provided will be used to contact you regarding electronic access.
3. Under "Personal Subscription Registration" select Duke Mathematical Journal from the list of publications offered.
4. Enter your customer number in the field marked "Subscriber Code" and click "Create Profile." You can find your customer number on the mailing label of the journal or on the renewal notice. If you are unable to find your customer number, please contact Customer Service. For any other title hosted by Project Euclid, select the title from the additional drop-down lists provided and enter the subscriber code provided by the publisher. Click "Create Profile" to submit the form.
You should now have access to the Duke Mathematical Journal through Project Euclid. Visit the Journals home page at dukeupress.edu/journals for additional information on any Duke University Press title.
Thank you for activating your online access. If you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Institutional Access Instructions
Before orders for either DMJ 100 or the electronic version of the Duke Mathematical Journal can be processed, Duke University Press must receive prepayment and have a signed site license agreement on file, unless other arrangements have been made. Please note that DMJ 100 and the Duke Mathematical Journal have separate site licenses. If a site license has already been submitted for the Duke Mathematical Journal, a DMJ 100 site license must be submitted to gain access.
- Prepayment must be sent to Duke University Press Customer Service.
- A signed site license agreement with appropriate IP addresses and customer number must be sent to the attention of the library relations manager at 919-680-6078 or mailed to 905 W. Main St., Suite 18B, Durham, NC 27701.
- Institutions will receive a confirmation e-mail when access is activated.