Find us on Facebook.
Department of Mathematics
University of North Carolina
CB 3250 Phillips Hall
Chapel Hill, NC 27599-3250
Simon K. Donaldson, Imperial College, London
Phillip A. Griffiths, Institute for Advanced Study
Peter Sarnak, Courant Institute and Princeton University
Richard Taylor, Institute for Advanced Study
Jonathan Wahl, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
With the cooperation of:
Robert L. Bryant
Tobias Holck Colding
Yair N. Minsky
Michael E. Taylor
Submission of a paper acknowledges that the paper is original and is not submitted elsewhere. Standard copyright assignments must be made by authors. There are no article processing charges. Color figures and images may be used in the online version of the article at no charge. If the use of color is essential for the print version, however, then authors will be required to pay a fee (contact the DMJ production office at firstname.lastname@example.org for further information). Authors should submit their papers online using the Editorial Manager system at www.editorialmanager.com/dmj. Register at the site to create a username and password; then log in as "Author." A tutorial is available at the site. Please include the following when submitting a paper to DMJ:
• A brief cover letter stating your intent to submit the paper to DMJ for publication.
• A copy of the manuscript in LaTeX2e. Please do not submit PDF files of the manuscript.
• All figures, style files, and any other supplemental files needed to process the paper.
• 2010 Mathematics Subject Classification numbers. If there are primary and secondary numbers, please indicate them.
• An abstract of no more than 300 words. We prefer that the abstract be submitted as part of the paper. Papers written in French should include versions of the abstract in both English and French.
• A running head (a shortened version of the title) of no more than 50 characters, including spaces.
For other questions, please contact the editorial office. E-mail: email@example.com; address: Duke Mathematical Journal, Department of Mathematics, University of North Carolina, CB 3250 Phillips Hall, Chapel Hill, NC 27599-3250, USA; fax: 919-962-8160.
1. Visit projecteuclid.org.
2. Complete the form to create a Euclid profile. The e-mail address provided will be used to contact you regarding electronic access.
3. Under "Personal Subscription Registration" select Duke Mathematical Journal from the list of publications offered.
4. Enter your customer number in the field marked "Subscriber Code" and click "Create Profile." You can find your customer number on the mailing label of the journal or on the renewal notice. If you are unable to find your customer number, please contact Customer Service. For any other title hosted by Project Euclid, select the title from the additional drop-down lists provided and enter the subscriber code provided by the publisher. Click "Create Profile" to submit the form.
You should now have access to the Duke Mathematical Journal through Project Euclid. Visit the Journals home page at dukeupress.edu/journals for additional information on any Duke University Press title.
Thank you for activating your online access. If you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Institutional Access Instructions
Before orders for either DMJ 100 or the electronic version of the Duke Mathematical Journal can be processed, Duke University Press must receive prepayment and have a signed site license agreement on file, unless other arrangements have been made. Please note that DMJ 100 and the Duke Mathematical Journal have separate site licenses. If a site license has already been submitted for the Duke Mathematical Journal, a DMJ 100 site license must be submitted to gain access.
- Prepayment must be sent to Duke University Press Customer Service.
- A signed site license agreement with appropriate IP addresses and customer number must be sent to the attention of the library relations manager at 919-680-6078 or mailed to 905 W. Main St., Suite 18B, Durham, NC 27701.
- Institutions will receive a confirmation e-mail when access is activated.
Sign up for Subject Matters email updates to receive discounts, new book announcements, and more.